Currently Reading

  • 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
  • Patience & Fortitude by Nicholas A Basbanes
  • Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling by Richard Lyman Bushman
  • a People's History of the United States: 1492-Present by Howard Zinn

Sunday, September 7, 2008

[TSS]: wardrobe malfunctions

So, I updated my Currently Reading list at the top of this page, but there seems to have been a malfunction, and the list didn't take. Either way, its up now, although I am almost through Furies of Calderon at this point. I'm going to be doing A LOT of reading for school for this semester, primarily for classes I'm taking on Christianity and Buddhism for my major, so it won't be a major chore or anything. All I'm saying is thank God for my reading nook. Having a comfy chair and a good reading light is going to make this semester so much better!

No comments: